Our aims are:
- to crowdsource detailed debunking of inaccurate articles in WDDTY (we’re allowing for the possibility that they might occasionally allow an accurate one to slip by)
- to curate inaccurate statements by Lynne McTaggart about criticism of WDDTY
- to curate reality-based commentary on WDDTY
- to link as many reality-based resources as we can find!
- to curate letters to retailers about WDDTY
You can help in several ways:
- send us links and commentary
- join up and write for us
- release your blog posts for reblogging here
To help please contact us and choose the most appropriate thing from the dropdown
You can also:
- tweet reality-based articles and commentary using the #WDDTY tag
- follow @wwddtydty
- make up spoof covers
- Calling someone a liar is defamation. Pointing out that they have made an error of fact is not.
- Calling someone a liar is defamation. Calling them a bullshitter is mere vulgar abuse.
- Critical commentary is fair use (under copyright law) but the use must be proportional.
- Satire is in the finest traditions of British fair play.
- McTaggart has a history of hypocritical whining in response to criticism. Mock her for it, but don’t descend to the same level.